السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاتهWelcome to Iqraa Qur'an School
It is a duty upon every Muslim to learn and read the Qur’an correctly and recite it beautifully. At Iqraa Qur’an School, we are dedicated to teaching our students the correct way of reading the Qur’an.
Our school strives to nurture students’ overall moral and ethical values, preparing them for leadership of the Muslim community, by providing them with an Islamic environment. Iqraa students break for prayer, receive rewards for wearing Islamic attire, and are taught proper manners and behavior.
Learn By Doing
Here at Iqraa Qur’an School we love innovation, creativity, and hands-on learning. Our teachers engage students through many different ways. Sometimes we play games, use interactive software, or work on 3D projects. Whichever class your child is in, they will love learning at Iqraa!
Our mission is to enable students to read the Qur’an with the basic tajweed rules and correct makharij, along with teaching Islamic studies, etiquette and ahadeeth.
Iqraa Qur’an School ?
● A friendly, highly qualified, experienced & dedicated team of teachers
● A safe, secure & healthy environment
● Diverse student body & social environment allowing Muslim students a sense of belonging
● Modern & diverse teaching techniques that encourage learning through fun interactive games & activities
● Iqraa Quran School is an institution that will nurture a strong connection with the Book of Allah, the Glorious Qur’an, through its Memorization, Tilawah, understanding, and implementation.
● We develop well-rounded future leaders who are guided by the Qur’an and Sunnah and who make positive contributions to the community
● Annual competitions with awards & prizes
● A full-time Hifdh program for girls & after school programs for boys & girls
● Instruction in implementing proper tajweed rules & makharij
● Learning the Holy Quran with basic meanings of the verses for all age levels
● Instruction in the Arabic language with age-appropriate curriculum
● Age-appropriate Islamic studies curriculum hand-picked from a variety of authentic sources
During the academic school year, we have Evening school, which is broken up into three different sessions, and Saturday school. We also offer a Summer school program for students who cannot attend Iqraa during the school year. Additionally, we have full-time women and girl’s Hifidhs program.
Evening school is split into 3 different sessions. Classes are held during the week from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm. To learn more click this box.
Iqraa offers Saturday School for parents and students who can not commit to evening school. Classes are held weekly from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Click this box for more information.
An alternative option to studying after school or on the weekends is to attend summer school here at Iqraa. Learn more about our summer program by clicking this box.
Full-time Girl's Hifidhs
Iqraa is pleased to provide a girl’s full-time Hifidhs program, which began in September 2015. To learn more about this program, just click this box.
Our School Operates On Sadaqah
“Those who spend in charity will be richly rewarded.” – Al Qur’an 57:10
Our News & Announcements
We’ll post all of the important school announcements here monthly.
We are excited to launch a Homeschool Coop at Iqraa. Help us nurture your kids in the right Islamic environment while you homeschool them.
Students of ages 5-7yrs can register.
*4yr olds are welcome if they are potty trained and are able to sit through the sessions.
Homeschool Co-op will be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11AM to 2:30PM. The main focus of these classes will be learning how to read the Qur’an and Qur’an Memorization along with Seerah, Islamic Studies and Tarbiyah.
Our Special Program for high schoolers just for you!
Every Saturday from 12:15-2:15PM, we will dive into a detailed study of Quran and Hadith. Separate classes will be held for boys and girls.